1. The Military Operational Medicine Research Program (MOMRP) website is provided as a service by the Military Operational Medicine of the U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command.
2. Information presented on the MOMRP website is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This private computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as determining technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. The MOMRP website does not use persistent cookies (persistent tokens that pass information back and forth from the client machine to the server). The MOMRP website does not use session cookies (tokens that remain active only until you close your browser). The MOMRP DOES NOT store any personal information in any cookies.
5. All data collection activities are in strict accordance with DoD Directive 5240.1. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, raw data logs are used for no other purposes.
6. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor system performance and network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload, view or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
7. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
8. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us using the Contacts page.
Last Update: July 3, 2003
This website is not owned, operated or sponsored by DoD or any other US government agency.